Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's been a good run...

But between a full class load, a job, a radio show and various other endeavors, I really don't have the time to make this blog what it should be. So, unless I stumble upon some more free time in the future, this will be the end of Tall Buildings Shake. I may do some updates here and there if the mood strikes me, but there won't be regular posting. This has been a fun little project and a great creative outlet for me, but all good things must come to an end.

Oh, and as far as 2007 goes, Menomena's Friend And Foe is the album of the year so far. Listen to it.

Regards,
Caleb

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Liz Jarrard said...

oh Kalub...I'll miss your often postings of music-speak that is way over my head! Also, you're #1 isn't...long live HS!

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home