Thursday, April 13, 2006

That's it ... I'm starting a music blog

Welcome to Tall Buildings Shake. This is a place where I can fufill my innate, unholy and unquenchable urges to tell people about music I like. I have no expectations for this blog, other than that it will be a place where I can post about great music new and old. Perhaps someone else will get something out of it, or perhaps it will just be a place where I can write sloppy, vauge disertations on my favorite bands because I like the sound of my own voice. Only time will tell. I will attempt to keep political/personal rants to a minimum. What I will try to do is offer some downloads of songs videos from artists that I enjoy and think that someone else may enjoy. If you do, great. If not, no worries. I will attempt to post every couple days, but I make no promises. The internet takes up far too much of my life as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home